By type of building and the features of its space-planning decisions:
- Built-on premises
- Stand-alone buildings
- Trade centers (facilities, including several buildings)
Accommodation facilities are divided into collective and individual.
By collective accommodation facilities include:
Hotels and similar accommodation facilities:
- Hotels (including apartment type)
Industrial Property can be divided by type of accessories:
- heavy objects and instrument
- objects of light and food industry
- facilities, multi-specialty
Classification of warehouses by an international consulting company “Knight Frank”
Class A +
- Modern single warehouse building of light metal and sandwich panels, preferably rectangular in shape, with no pillars or columns in increments of at least 12 meters, the distance between the span of at least 24 meters.